Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Claus Came to Town!

Santa Claus finally came! From someone that my mom used to work for, I got a cool car that runs the length of the house! It makes a lot of noise. Luckily daddy found the mute switch, so now it doesn't make so much noise! Thank you!

Here I am opening some more presents. I got a nice card and bedsheets for my toddler bed from Nona and Stacey. Thank you!

From my mom's friend Dawn, I got these cool dinosaurs. I was scared when daddy made them make noise, but after I learned how to make them move and make noise myself, I wasn't afraid of them anymore! Thank you! I listen to a dinosaur song on the way home from daycare school every day!



Here are some presents I got from Santa. Unfortunately for mommy and daddy, the talking tool set doesn't have a mute button! I also got a marker set that only works on the paper, so I won't be able to write on the floor. Thank you!

From Grandma and Grandpa, I got some games and puzzles, and some matchbox cars that my daddy had when he was little, and a book that a friend of my daddy gave him when they were both little. Thank you!

No comments: