Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas dinner at Pops and Gams


Later on Christmas Day, when I was getting up from my nap, Nona called from Sedona, Arizona. Then mommy, daddy, and I went over to Pop's and Gam's for Christmas dinner! My cousin Abbey was already there. Even though we're opening presents on Saturday when the Browns get in (they arrive late Friday night), I got to open a set of cars, and enjoyed playing with them inside Abbey's dollhouse. She didn't seem to mind. We also gave Gi her gift, a pair of socks with rubber on the bottom, and some body lotion and wash.



I had fun playing with Abbey, Amy, Gina, Anthony, Sean, Harriet, Gi, Pops, and Gams, and oh yes, mommy and daddy. I didn't want to eat much of the delicious dinner, so Aunt Amy let me share a shake with Abbey. Thank you Amy and Abbey! I was sad to leave, but am looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

No comments: