Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!




My first Halloween was great!!! I even got to go trick or treating twice!!! At day care they brought us to the different classrooms for trick or treating and got CANDY!! When I got home I begged daddy for some. I was disappointed because I could only have one piece. After dinner, mommy and daddy put on my costume. I was a pumpkin. We went out trick or treating. The first house we went to, I got to see my friend Sydney who also goes to Layhill Learning Center, but only for Before and After School care. I also got to see my friend Isabella's mom,(who used to be a Gymboree member)who lives in our neighborhood. Mommy and daddy thought that I would not last that long, but I showed them!!! We went to houses on either side of the street on two streets!!! When we got home, I cried because I wanted to go to more houses. As you can see though, we would not have been able to fit any more candy. Plus it was bedtime. I think that a lot of the neighbors gave me a lot of candy since I am soooo cute!! What do you think?

No comments: