Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bobby's First Thanksgiving in the US!!




Today was my first Thanksgiving with Mommy and Daddy. Boy did I have fun!!! The food was great too. We went to Pops and Gams house today and I got to see my Aunt Gina and Uncle Anthony. As soon as we got there, I played a while. My favorite game was playing with a car and balls. I would throw and kick the balls. I even had fun playing with Gina and Anthony. For dinner, I ate cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, stuffing, peas, and bread. I was not crazy about the turkey. I even got to try some pumpkin pie, apple pie, and ice cream. I loved all of it.

Tomorrow, we are going to Hershey Park for the Candy Lane festivities. I will get to see reindeer, go on some rides and even see a christmas light show. On Saturday I will get to see my Grandma and Grandpa Fosko. On Sunday I will get to meet some of Daddy's high school friends. We will post pictures from the weekend soon.

Love to all and I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!

No comments: