Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Busy but fun day!!!



Saturday, November 17th was fun, but also a long day. Mommy and I had to wake up early to get to downtown Silver Spring by 8AM. There was a Thanksgiving Day Parade and Gymboree Play and Music took part in it. Mommy walking while pushing my stroller in the parade. In front of us was 2 parachutes and Gymboree bubbles flying everywhere. My friend Crystal who mommy works with was Gymbo. Sorry I do not have any pictures of it. It was a cold morning, but we still had fun. Then we went home so I could take a nap.

At 4:30 we were at Gymboree for a birthday party. It was mommy's boss' son's birthday party. His birthday is on November 18th. My cousin Reagan is a day older than Aaron. I had so much fun playing at Gymboree. This picture is with Aaron and Mommy. We did not stay for the cake because I was really tired and was ready to go home.

I am really looking forward to my birthday party being at Gymboree on January 19th.

No comments: