Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Butler's Orchard






Mommy and daddy took me to Butler's Orchard Sunday (Oct. 28th). We did not stay that long. I was getting tired, so mommy and daddy figured that I would get more out of it. We did get to see some animals. I did not like the gilly goats I cried and scream and then daddy moved the stroller out of the way. Here is a picture of me with the goats. My favorite things about Butlers orchard was eating a apple cider donut and riding a John Deere bicycle. Daddy had to push it for me though. When we tried to walk away to another part of the orchard, I cried and screamed all I wanted to do was to be on the bike. Daddy gave me a few more rides and I was happy. I know I will enjoy it more next year. Hopefully I will be able to reach the foot pedals on the bike next year!!

No comments: