Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

It was a great Mother's Day. Kevin made breakfast, cleaned the dishes and did the laundry. Bobby made me some wonderful things for me. He made a card and a flower for Mother's Day at school. That was just so sweet.






Then we drove to Frederick, Maryland to see the Rose Hill Manor and go on a tour. Bobby really liked seeing the carriages and playing with the old toys and learning how to make yarn out of sheeps' wool.





That evening, my dad took us all out to dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and I even got a rose at the restaurant. Bobby was admiring the flower and soon enough the flower was off the stem. I really did not need the flower since real flowers bother me. "Bobby said I wanted a flower and I told him that the flower will not last if the flower is taken off the stem. The flower will dry out." A little science lesson for him. He said "So it cannot be fixed." and I said no and that we have to be very gentle with flowers. Bobby is so amazing and it is hard to believe what he can actually grasp things and is able to follow conversations very well. Bobby is definitely a sponge and loves to learn!!!! Today was a really good day.

No comments: