Sunday, May 2, 2010

2010 Race For Hope




Today mommy, daddy and I walked in a 5K race at the Freedom Plaza in DC in memory of a friend of Aunt Amy. We were on the Green Bananas Team. Mommy and daddy walked the whole 5K and I rode in the stroller which I am growing out of. Of course I have not ridden in a stroller since I was 18 nonths old. After the race, we went to the JW Marriott to have a continental breakfast. I played more than ate. I really liked that there were kids to play with. Pops, Gams, Aunt Amy (and her friends), Uncle Scott and Aunt Abbey were there too. A friend of Mommy's from high school was there too. She even got to catch up with a chilhood friend that mommy, Aunt Amy, and Aunt Karen used to play with. It was a long morning but it was fun and for a great cause.

No comments: