Saturday, July 19, 2008

Westward Ho!

Last night we drove to the Dulles Airport Marriott to start our trip to South Dakota. We got up early this morning and took the shuttle to the airport. I didn't like sitting in my seat with my seatbelt, and cried until we were in the air and daddy got out my DVD player. Then I was happy. We had a long walk through the airport in Minneapolis to our next flight. This time I fell asleep as soon as we were airborne.


When we got to Pierre, Karen, Corey, Reagan and Harrison were there to meet us. First stop was Walmart for groceries. Daddy also bought some shorts because he's taking longer than he had hoped to lose some weight. Then we saw the state capitol, and the senate chambers, where hopefully my uncle Corey will be after the November elections. Then we got ice cream. I promptly spilled mine all over mommy's foot, but Reagan let me share hers. When we got to the house, I had to get used to their two dogs, Sidney and Daisy. I was scared of them at first, but eventually got used to them.


No comments: