Monday, July 21, 2008

Parks, Popsicles, and Pools

Today mommy and daddy took me to the park in Gettysburg again. Daddy was a bit tired because he and uncle Corey stayed up until midnight talking politics. Reagan and I had fun playing with her dollhouse, and jumping on Reagan's bed. I even decided to hide mommy's I-Pod, which she found underneath the bed.




We also had popsicles in the pool on the front porch. I didn't like the pool, the water was too cold. I enjoyed more playing with my cousin's Hot Rod and car. We even blew Gymboree bubbles! We also ate some pretend ice cream from a bucket of water. Reagan made the ice cream and then we all had fun eating it. We also enjoyed hanging out together on Reagan's inflatable bed in Harrison's room before we went to bed. Uncle Corey's aunt and uncle came over after I went to bed, and I briefly saw Reagan and Harrison's grandma Brown at lunchtime.

No comments: