Sunday, July 20, 2008

I finally went in the pool and liked it!

Oh yeah, last night we went to Mass down by the river. Reagan, Harrison and I collected some rocks. Everything was OK until I for some reason decided to try to lick one. Now back to today. Uncle Corey and daddy played with us and let us pile on them, and daddy gave us horsey rides. Aunt Karen took us all to the park, and I enjoyed the slides and the bridge. They had a merry-go-round at the park which I didn't like, maybe because it didn't have horses on it.



Uncle Corey stayed home to work on preparing to put new hardwood flooring in his office. He's so talented around the house, my daddy can do some things, like put in a new toilet, but not hardwood floors or new electrical outlets!

I don't like the pool or the sprinkler at daycare, but today, after about 20 minutes, I finally went in the pool in Gettysburg and actually enjoyed it! Mommy says she's going to tell Monica at my daycare that I like the pool now.

I even took a bath tonight with my cousins. Thanks, Aunt Karen! They're putting all of us kids to bed so the mommies and daddies can have an adults-only dinner. Must be so boring with my cousins and me not around!

No comments: