Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our trip to Naples!

No not Naples, Italy or Naples, Florida, but Naples, Maine. Mommy, daddy and I went there Labor Day weekend, so that I could meet mommy's roommate from college (Dawn). I had a wonderful time. I even went in the water and my rear end got wet, but I did not have a care in the world. I really had fun with Steve (Dawn's stepdad) and Linda (Dawn's mom). I even love to do handy work. Steve let me help him with a project he was doing. I even got to look and toch a drill (of course without the sharp thing at the end). I even held a tape measure for him.

I also realize that I love cats. I always wanted to play with Dawn's Siamese cat, KoKo. I think he liked me too. While we were there I even got to ride an old fashioned paddle boat like the one they have in Missouri. It was so big. We were on it for 2.5 hours for a cruise. I was tired afterwards, but mommy and daddy said that I did a great job. So basically that was our trip and we all had a great time.

No comments: