Saturday, August 25, 2007

A good genealogy trip and a bad genealogy trip

Last weekend I went with mommy and daddy to visit mommy's friend Stephanie in Virginia. She has a pet bird that I was mesmerized by. Then we went to Winchester and Front Royal Virginia. We went to a cemetery where some of my mommy's relatives are buried and saw a few graves. There is a lot of Civil War stuff in Front Royal, which my uncle Scott could tell me all about, he even does reenactments, which maybe I'll get to see him do sometime.

Today we went to the Hagerstown Historical Society so mommy and daddy could do some research. Everything was fine until I decided to leave some history of myself behind (my breakfast) all over myself, the floor, mommy, and daddy. I fell asleep in the car, and seemed fine, but while daddy was looking for some graves at a cemetery in Hancock and mommy and I were waiting in the car, I started to look grave, and reenacted my morning episode all over myself and my car seat.

Mommy and daddy then decided to call it a day, and took me home to the doctor, who said I have a stomach bug. Maybe I picked it up at Suburban Hospital, where I was Friday nignt with mommy and daddy when mommy wasn't feeling well. So I guess tomorrow is daddy's turn to get sick!

No comments: