Sunday, September 23, 2007

Being With My Cousins





Sunday and Monday of last week, I spent the afternoon at my Pops house with my cousins. I had so much fun playing with Reagan and Harrison. I even got to eat dinner with them and also the best part we all played in the bathtub together.
Friday we went back to play at pops. I did not want to leave, but I was very tired. Yesterday, Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey and Reagan and Harrison came over and they got to play with my toys with me. We did not take any pictures, but mommy blew Gymboree bubbles for all of us. Boy did we love "popping those bubbles." Harrison liked them very much too. He would crawl to them and his eyes would get really wide and big. Then Reagan found the Gymbo doll and then Aunt Karen started singing the Gymbo Dance. What fun we had!!! It is just so sad they went back to Oklahoma today, I will really miss all of them.

No comments: