Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our first guests at our new home

Yesterday Aunt Karen and my cousins Reagan and Harrison came over to see the house. Aunt Karen also installed baby gates for mommy and daddy. Amy also came over to help as well to look at the house. Thank you Amy and Karen for putting in the gates to keep me safe!!!!

I had so much fun with Reagan while we played. I even shared my toys with her. Reagan and I enjoyed running back and forth between mommy and daddy's room and my room. Boy did we get a lot of exercise.

After everyone left, I went in my crib for a nap. It only took me about 3 minutes to fall asleep in mommy's arms.

On Friday, we are going to the beach for the weekend. I will get to see Pops, Gams, Aunt Amy and Karen, Uncle Scott, Reagan, Harrison and Abbey. I cannot wait because I have never seen a beach before. We will write again after we get back. Love to all.

No comments: