Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Welcoming Party
















Sorry it took so long to post the pictures from the Baptism and party. I have been busy sleeping while mommy and daddy would pack up boxes to move. Saturday was the day everyone came over to meet me and celebrate that I was home with mommy and daddy. I really enjoyed meeting everyone (mommy and daddy's friends as well as the rest of mommy's VA and MD family) and had fun playing with all my cousins. The food was great too. It was all Spanish food. There was even flan for dessert, yum yum. My favorite thing was the chocolate cake. Mommy only let me have a few bites, since she did not want me to have a sugar high. It was a fun filled day. So much fun that I was so tired when I got home. We will post again after we move.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Bobby is so beautiful and looks so happy to be home with you both!!
Julie (working on adopting Shira and avid reader of ATI listserve!)

Unknown said...

What a handsome lil man!