Thursday, June 28, 2007

Adjusting to the new home
















Well I have now been here at the new house for 5 days and I so glad I will not be moving again for a while. Mommy and Daddy told me that we will not move again until I am at least in high school. I was feeling a little insecure at first with the new environment I would not let mommy or daddy out of my sight, but now I am starting to get more secure. I like my room. It is bigger!!










Saturday, June 23rd mommy dropped me off at Pops house for the day while she and daddy moved to the new house. I had so much fun with my cousins Reagan, Harrison, and Abbey. I also enjoyed being with Aunt Amy, Aunt Karen, Uncle Scott, Pops and Gams. There were so many kids there (like a day care, which helped me to prepare for when I start daycare next month). I had such a long day and I wanted to get home. I was mad at mommy and daddy because they did not get there until 7:30PM. They told me that getting the stuff in the house took over 8 hours. I was at Pops and Gams for 12 hours. Thanks to everyone for taking care of me on Saturday!!!!

No comments: