Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Fun Day With My Cousins























Yesterday, my Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey, and my cousins Reagan, Harrison, Kennedy, and Madison came into town and was staying at Aunt Amy's and Uncle Scot's house. Today we had brunch with Aunt Amy, Uncle Scott, Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey and my cousins Abbey, Casey, Reagan, Harrison, Kennedy, and Madison at Aunt Amy's and Uncle Scot's house. Mommy's cousins Ellen and her husband Brandon were there too. In the afternoon, Abey, Reagan, Harrison, Kennedy, and Madison went to the park with Aunt Amy, Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey, and mommy and daddy. We had so much fun riding on the tire swing. It was a fun filled day and when we got home and had dinner, I was so tired that I went to bed. I

I wish I could be with my cousins every day, however, I have to go to school the next couple of days. I am looking forward to playing with them at Chuck E Cheese on Wednesday and also playing with them on Thursday and Friday.

No comments: