Friday, November 26, 2010

Casey's Baptism













Today Casey got Baptized. After the Baptism, we went to Pops house to have some snacks. Today I also got to see my great-aunt Nancy, my great-uncle, Jim, and my great-aunt Ann. Once again, I got to play in the Moon Bounce with my cousins and had a blast. I really like that moon bounce. I wish I could have one in my basement but mommy and daddy said that it would not fit. When it was time to leave Pops and Gams house, I had to say goodbye to Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey, and my cousins Reagan, Harrison, Kennedy, and Madison. I was not happy and I did not want Harrison to leave and I do not like goodbyes. I was sad for a couple of days and I still miss Harrison. I had so much fun playing with him. I want to go on the airplane to Harrison's house so I can play with him. I wish I could play him every day. Mommy and Daddy said that I will be able to play with him soon.








No comments: