Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa Came!!

Christmas morning I kept looking out the front door to see if Santa came. I guess I was expecting to see him at the front door. Then daddy directed me to look under the tree, where I saw all these presents!

I got this book from my teacher, Mrs. Kernan. I better have mommy and daddy read it to me and add it to the list of books I had read to me over Christmas Break. The librarian at St. Ann's (where I go to school), a.k.a. daddy, is hosting a pizza party for the class that reads the most number of pages!

Mommy's friend Dawn gave me these neat Bible story DVD's and a Bible story coloring book.

Santa gave me this neat car plate wall switch, which I helped daddy put up. He put the cat one that was in my room in mommy and daddy's room. Abbey got a wall plate from Santa too.

When I was in South Dakota my cousin Reagan had this cool game called Hungry Hungry Hippo so I was glad to get this for Christmas!

Here I am modelling the alligator towel I got from Nona. I had fun later on using it.

When mommy and her friend went to West Virginia Wesleyan College a few weeks ago, they went shopping for me for Christmas! Now daddy needs to get me some things from his alma mater, Drexel University. You know, daddy, I do have a birthday next month....

Here I am with some more books from Santa. They curiously look like books from the Scholastic Book Fair that St. Ann's had in November. I don't remember seeing Santa at the Book Fair!

No comments: