Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Being in someone else's shoes


Yesterday I tried on daddy's slippers and walked around the house.
We then went to mommy's physical therapist's office, and I found a nice comfortable spot to sit and wait.

No pictures of today, though. Daddy and I tried to build a snowman, but the snow was too powdery. The same with toboganning, I just sank in the snow. We'll have to wait for the next snowfall to try snowmen and sledding again.

I also talked with and saw Rafaela, one of my favorite babysitters. She moved back to her native Brazil, but we were able to do a video phone chat using Skype. I kept asking her to come here, but didn't understand the concept of where Brazil was. I also got to see her mom and sister. It was fun, I got to learn how to say hello, Merry Christmas, and goodbye in Portuguese.

No comments: