Thursday, November 26, 2009

We're leaving on a jet plane!

Today we left for our much anticipated trip to South Dakota to see my two new cousins, Madison and Kennedy! What I enjoyed most about the plane trip out was seeing my cousin Abbey, and Pops and Gams. We only live 25 minutes from my cousin, but we hadn't seen her since daddy started working at St. Ann's. On the trip out I kept fighting with Abbey over what video we were going to watch, and constantly wanted to sit in Pop's and Gam's laps, even when Pops was trying to read the newspaper!

We got to see my new cousins after an hour ride from Pierre to Gettysburg. Pops and Gams certainly look proud holding their two newest grandchildren!

While the adults enjoyed talking, drinking, and eating Thanksgiving dinner, us kids enjoyed racing these cars in this humungous shed! My cousin Reagan even decided to play bumper cars once, which didn't go over too well with her mommy. Oh yeah, we did manage to eat in the midst of all the fun things to do: cars, moonbounce, pass the pickle, and just running around. We wore ourselves out!



No comments: