Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009


This is a picture of me in my puppy costume. Our new kitten Thai is in the picture with me. I really like him and he likes playing with me too. I had so much fun on Halloween. At school we walked in a parade and we also had a halloween party as well. Also at school daddy took me through the haunted house in the library. I did not get scared until the end. After I ate dinner mommy and daddy took me out trick or treating. I was scared of the doors that had skeletons on the door. Mommy and daddy told me that it was not real, but I did not believe that. I also saw a jack-o-lantern in a window at one house and that really scared me. Mommy told me that it would not hurt me and I would not believe that either.

The best part of the evening was getting a lot of candy. Then we came home and I helped mommy and daddy give out candy to the kids who came to our house. We gave out five bags of candy in an hour.

Now that Halloween is over, I am looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with Pops, Gams, Aunt Amy, Uncle Scott, Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey and my cousins, Reagan, Harrison and Abbey. I am also excited about meeting my new cousins Madison and Kennedy (Reagan and Harrison's baby sisters).

No comments: