Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mommy's Birthday






Today while I was at school daddy took mommy out to lunch and to see Angels and Demons to celebrate her birthday. Mommy even stopped by Gymboree to see Kim, I wish I could have seen Kim. I miss Kim so much. That evening mommy daddy and I went to Agio's at the Pookshill Marriott for dinner to celebrate mommy's birthday with Pops, Gams, Aunt Amy, Uncle Scott and my cousin, Abbey. I had so much fun playing with Abbey. It was a good thing that we ate in the private room so that Abbey and I could run around. We even climbed the chairs and ran across them. Abbey goes to Little Gym and so she taught me some things that she does there and I did it too like somersaults. We even played under the tables too. We played more than we ate. For Desert, mommy got Tiramisu with a candle on top and Happy Birthday Jennifer was written in chocolate on the plate. That was really neat. Mommy had a great time and so did I. I did not want to leave. Thanks to Aunt Amy we have pictures to share with everyone. Thank you again Aunt Amy.

No comments: