Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Me and Nona



Monday morning we said goodbye to Karen, Reagan and Harrison as they left to go back to South Dakota. I was very sad to see them go, and wanted to go with them! To help me feel better, Nona took me, and mommy and daddy, to the park, then made me breakfast. Thanks Nona! I fell asleep on the way to lunch, but did get to see a house that daddy wanted to see. It was the house pictured in some TV show called "Mork and Mindy". After my nap I had a great time playing with Nona, Stella, her dog, and Audrey and Chica, her cats! We played cards and puzzles, and went out back to play in the rock garden. I kept telling mommy and daddy to go back inside!





Tuesday morning I wished that mommy, daddy, and I had stayed inside! We tried walking to Logan's for breakfast, and we ended up going the wrong way. Luckily Nona called and met us at another coffee shop, and drove us home. Then we went to Pearl Street, which was an outdoor mall that had rocks to play on and metal animals to sit on. I even got to see the whole gang of mom's friends too. After my lunch and nap, Nona and I made chocolate chip cookies! They were yummy!

No comments: