Sunday, February 8, 2009

I finally took a few steps by myself!

Mommy and daddy have tried everything except waterboarding to try to convice me that taking a step by myself is NOT going to cause me to break my leg again. Sure, I can climb up and down the stairs, onto chairs, and walk holding onto walls and mommy and daddy's hand, but as soon as they let go, I am convinced that I will break my leg. Daddy last night gently pushed me and I took a few steps. Now mommy and daddy are waiting to see how I'll do at daycare.

On the bright side, mommy and daddy missed getting to see me learn to crawl, walk assisted, then take my first few steps, so they got to see me learn it all over again! Thanks Momma Rosa for teaching me the first time, and for mommy and daddy teaching my the second time.

No comments: