Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here I am with my nice blue cast!


Last Tuesday it snowed so mommy kept me home from school, and guess what? I've been doing a lot of running around the house, jumping, sliding on the floor, and doing somersaults, and I somehow broke my left leg. I was running and throwing my dinosaurs, and I hit the wall with my foot, and this vase came down, and six hours later I had a nice temporary cast on my foot. The blue cast in the picture is the permanant cast, which I got on Friday. It will stay on for 4-6 weeks.

Now that our blog is finally up to date, maybe Mommy and Daddy won't wait until March 1st to post all the fun things I will do this month. We might get some snow on Tuesday, but I probably won't be able to go out in it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jen, does this mean that Bobby is getting a dog now? LOL! Hope you are all doing okay, especially the little "patient."