Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthday party part 3

On Saturday I had a birthday party at where my mommy is Site Manager, Gymboree Play and Music. Boy, did I have fun! Two of my friends from school came, and Maya, who was also adopted from Guatemala, as well as all my Shaw cousins, aunts, uncles, as well as Pops, Gams, and Gee, my great-grandma. My mom's boss and her three kids came too.

We playe, blew bubbles, had parachute time and did the Gymbo Dance. We even had a Thomas the Train cake, and I got plenty of presents from everyone!




After my party, we went and had dinner with Pops and Gams, and my Shaw aunts, uncles, and cousins. I even got to play with my eight-month old cousin Abbey. Boy, did I have a long day. I fell asleep in the car on the way home. Thanks everyone for being a part of my first birthday in the US!

No comments: