Saturday, July 23, 2011

Our Relaxing Trip To Williamsburg

We had a wonderful time in Williamsburg. The first night that we were there, Stephanie drove from Richmond (an hour away) to have dinner with us and to stay the night. The next day, mommy and Stephanie went to a Salt Spa which they liked very much. While they were there, daddy and I went to the pool. It was mostly hot during our trip so we did things mostly inside. We went to Ripley's Believe It or Not. I liked the museum part and I was excited about seeing the 4D Wizard of Oz movie as well as a 4D Dinosaur movie. However, I did not like it and they both scared me. I also did not like being squirted with water 10 times. I did like the bubbles and the snow. Mommy and daddy also took me to a Children's Museum in Portsmouth, VA. I really liked that. Thursday the 14th, I did many activities with the Activities Staff while mommy and daddy spent the day together for their 10 year anniversary. It was nice to get away from them for a little while. Then that evening they took me out to dinner. Our last day there, mommy and daddy took me to Busch Gardens. I had so much fun riding the rides and I even got to see Grover and Elmo!! I really enjoyed the trip. Maybe when I am older I will like to go into Colonial Williamsburg.

I am now looking forward to seeing my Great Aunt, Connie, my cousins Ellen and Lauren and their children in St. Louis. Then we will be going to Hannibal to see Dawn, mommy's roommate from college all of next week. I am also looking forward to August when my Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey and my cousins Reagan, Harrison, Madison, and Kennedy come out for a visit.




No comments: