Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back To School Bash in Downtown Silver Spring

Daddy and I thought it was time for mommy to get out of the house. We went to Montgomery Mall to pick up her rings and to have her walk. Once we left Shaw's Jewelers it was time to get mommy home to take a nap. After naptime, Daddy and Mommy took me to downtown Silver Spring for a special event they were having. There was Arts and Crafts, face painting, a moonbounce, etc. As you can see I had so much fun jumping in the moonbounce. Mommy and Daddy do not let me jump on things in the house, so I was very happy to know that I could jump in the moonbounce.


During the festivities, there was an entertainment portion. Gymboree Play and Music performed at this time. They did a Michael Jackson tribute (Happy Birthday MJ!!). Gymboree danced to Michael's music. They did a great job!! I was also glad that I got to see Ms. Kim and Ms. Rita. I have not seen them in a long time and missed them.




I was tired when we got home, but I had so much fun jumping and listening to the music.

No comments: