Saturday, July 25, 2009

Water And Donuts Please!!

Tonight mommy and daddy took me to Rockville Town Square to walk around. There were even rocks that you could climb on and jump off of. Do not worry mommy and daddy would only let me jump off the low rocks.


Then mommy daddy and I walked to the fountain. There were other kids in the fountain getting wet. I did not want to go in the fountain. All of a sudden I kept walking close then running back and after doing this a dozen or more times, I finally went in to the water. Boy did I get soaked, of course I did not mind at all.



We noticed there was a Fractured Prune there so we went there to get a donut before we went home. Yummy!! It was a chocolate glazed donut with chocolate chips on top. Mommy had a peppermint patty (mint green icing with chocolate chips) and daddy had a chocolate glazed donut with coconut.



Then it was time to go home. As soon as we got home the rain was coming down in buckets and all three of us got soaked just walking from the car to the front door. Then it was time to go to bed. I was so tired but it was so much fun. Goodnight to everyone. I love you all.

No comments: