Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Gotcha Day to Me!!




Two years ago today I came home with mommy and daddy from Guatemala. To celebrate, mommy and daddy took me to the two playgrounds near our house (one is small and the other is big). I even played with a little girl named Mia who lives a few streets away from us. Then we took a walk to Clear Shot Drive (in Longmead Crossing) where mommy lived from '95-'98. Then we walked back home. I was so tired because mommy and daddy wore me out for an hour outside. After we got home, I took a nap and then I woke up and had some pizza for lunch. Then we went to Baskin and Robin's for ice cream. I had chocolate ice cream with nuts, cookie dough pieces, and M&Ms in it. It was so good and then I had a sugar high. When we got home mommy and daddy showed me pictures of Momma Rosa (who was my foster mom) and Momma Maria (who is my birthmom). I said "I came out of Momma Maria's tummy!" I thanked mommy for printing out a picture of Momma Rosa and Momma Maria. I had so much fun today. Thank you mommy and daddy. I love you.

No comments: