Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dinner at Looney's Pub




Tonight mommy, daddy, and I went to see Celia, Michelle, and Nicole for dinner at a pub in Fulton, MD (halfway between Silver Spring and Columbia). The name of the pub is Looney's Pub. I was surprised to see so many TVs there. Michelle had mentioned that the menu stated that there were 100 Tvs in the restaurant. I enjoyed watching basketball. They even had a biirthday present for me. They had given my plastic dinosaurs. Thank you Celia, Michelle and Nicole. I love them!!! I ate all my mac and cheese, so I was able to have a hot fudge sundae (yummy). I had fun with Celia, Michelle and Nicole and cannot wait to see them again. I already miss them.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That day was fun. Thanks for getting together with us. Love to the entire family!