Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's my birthday (party)!



Before my party at Gymboree, I got to open up my present from Mommy and Daddy, and also from my Grandma and Grandpa Fosko and my Auntie Dawn. I got these cool dinosaurs from my Auntie, a travel toy computer from Mommy and Daddy (I think they're hoping I'll pull out my computer instead of bugging them and trying to use their computers). Yeah right! From my Fosko grandparents I got this cool toy bulldozer that my daddy and uncle Gary used to play with.








Then it was on to Gymboree for my party! My cousin Abbey was there with her mommy and daddy, so was another child from Guatemala, and a few of my classmates from ABC Learning Center, where I go to school. We then went to dinner with my Pops. I made out with all the presents I got. Thanks everyone! Oh yeah, I even had cupcakes yesterday at school.






No comments: