Saturday, September 20, 2008

Reptiles, Bears, and Water, Oh My! 7/26/08



Today we saw a crocodile show. My cousin Reagan actually touched a baby crocodile. I would have no part of that! I was content with the Slushee that Aunt Karen bought my cousin Harrison and I. Bears were are next destination. The drive through the park was fun, and we saw a whole bunch of bears. Then we went to the baby animal part of the park. While my cousins saw some baby animals, I just wanted to run around and then have daddy hold me, but he kept making me run. Mean daddy finally picked me up! Mommy and daddy went on a date together to enjoy our last night in South Dakota. I decided that I did like water after all, and had a ball with Aunt Karen, Uncle Corey, Reagan and Harrison in the water park. Mommy and daddy were so surprised, and glad, that I enjoyed myself in the water. They said they would get me a pool when we got home.

No comments: