Friday, June 27, 2008

Genealogy Trip to Wilkes Barre


Friday afternoon after daycare we drove up to Scranton, PA. No more pack and play for me; I got to sleep in my very own inflatable toddler bed!


Saturday morning we went to the Luzerne County Historical Society, and I drew while mommy and daddy looked through some old books. Then they took me to the playground that my daddy played on when he visited his grandmother Gazinski's house. Of course the playground equipment is a lot newer. After lunch while I took a nap with mommy, my dad had fun walking through a cemetery looking for some graves. Strange way to have fun, I'd rather play on the swing and play with my trains and books.

Then we went to the church that my great-great-grandaunt went to. There's even a stained glass window in memory of one of her brothers.

Then we went to my great-aunt's house, and I met my second cousin Ava. Here I am with Ava, my mommy and Ava's mommy. She was born last December.

1 comment:

RHMandK Brown said...

Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! We'll give you a call later today